Tuesday, May 12, 2009

LIGHTS, CAMERAS, ACTION!!!













Well, I am now officially a television star! I traveled to Chicago, Oak Brook, Illinois specifically, to be part of taping a segment of the Today Show. This dubious honor was the result of being a member of the Bald Girls Do Lunch group of women with Alopecia Areata. We had a wonderful time and I thoroughly enjoyed participating in the shoot. I just had to post the pictures and show you all what a great time I had, and so you wouldn't think I was making it up. The photos are of me and the other ladies that were there, including the founder of BGDL. The one with just two of us is me and my makeup consultant., and boy, she did a fantastic job!
I believe this is just the beginning and that God has some more really special tasks for me to do and the best is yet to come!! Enjoy and tell me what you think. Peace
OH!! THE TAPING WILL AIR ON MAY 26TH SO BE SURE TO TUNE IN TO THE TODAY SHOW & SEE US AND SEND IN REVIEWS!

No comments: