Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Source

I decided to come off my hiatus and post something today. I am truly motivated by the topic of this post, namely, The Source. Guess you ask, Who is this source?? Glad you asked. The Source of my life is Almighty God and right now, at this point in my life I have never been more in touch with that fact. Right before the last post I did, I was terminated from my job and the results of that event have been phenomenal. I have been experiencing more peace and serenity than I had in a very long time. I am getting things done that had been placed on the "back burner" which are integral to my having a successful future. It feels like I am really taking care of myself mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. And all this is made possible by The Source. Don't' get me wrong, I definitely know that I need a job to meet financial obligations, but the loss of a job is sometimes a blessing in disguise. But you won't be able to appreciate that blessing unless you truly understand about The Source. Today, more than ever, I see evidence of that Source working for good. I have lost nothing, not been evicted, not gone hungry or without clothing and still have a roof over my head. In other words, all my needs are being met in spite of my not having a job. For me, that is nothing short of a miracle (another one) and I believe those only come from one Source. I pray that everyone will experience this awesome spiritual awakening at some time in life. To miss out on it is to miss out on the real meaning and pleasure of life.
An extra added bonus to this wonderful time is my being allowed to find a new Women's Program to work with, and guess what the name is...The Source. Do you know The Source?

1 comment:

Ms. Mary T. said...

Hello Phenomenal Woman
My Big Sis,
I'm so proud of you and excited about your new adventure. I know you'll do well that's the kind of Woman you are. Space and time has never stopped you for being there for me. Mavis you are a true demonstration of how to live by Faith, Courage, and Perseverance. God always bring you through victorious and a testimony for Him. So Don't fret about the "unemployment" as long as you work for God you'll never be out of work. I can't wait to see what miracle he's about to perform next. Ilove you girl and don't you ever forget it.
Mary T.